COVID Notice – For All Meeting House Users
While the COVID-19 pandemic is waning, Southport Meeting House wishes to continue to ensure the safety of all individuals and groups. The building is deep-cleaned on a regular basis. For everybody’s well-being, we still ask users to adhere to social distancing rules and follow enhanced hygiene measures.
We ask group leaders to be responsible for enforcing rules in their groups and for keeping a register of attendance in case of a local outbreak.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser and use before and after entering and leaving the building. Sanitiser has been provided in the lobby for those without.
- Wear a face mask if possible
- Maintain a distance of 2 metres (6.5ft) at all times
- Smaller groups are encouraged to use the large meeting room
- If you have a cough, cold or other symptoms of illness, leave the building immediately do not attend for at least two weeks! If a possible COVID case is reported please inform the lettings manager.
- Group leaders should sterilise surfaces, handles and light switches after use using the wipes provided.
- Eating on-site is discouraged for the time being; limit the use of kitchen cutlery and crockery or bring your own
- Use one-way systems for foot traffic and wedges to hold open doors. Stagger arrival and leaving times.
- Prop open doors and open windows to ensure good ventilation